Brusco-Napier Funeral Service, Ltd. remains committed, prepared and available to safely care for the families we serve during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are dedicated to providing the best possible service that will continue to enable families to participate in the rituals that are most important to them as permitted. The health and safety of all of our guests and staff is at the forefront of what we do as a funeral service provider. We want to assure you that we are taking all necessary steps to limit the spread of the virus and are taking preventative measures to keep our guests and funeral service team healthy and safe. We want to share our plans with you and assure you that we are all in this together.
The CDC, Pennsylvania Department of Health and National Funeral Directors Association have put forth guidelines to help slow the spread of and help limit all of our exposure to COVID-19 and we feel it necessary follow their recommendations.
•People with fever, flu, cough, sore throat or other flu-like symptoms should not visit the funeral home.
• People who have traveled to a high-risk area for COVID-19 or had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 should not visit the funeral home.
• Facial coverings are required to enter the funeral home.
• Wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub before and after your visit.
• Maintain a safe distance. Six feet or more is suggested. Practice "social distancing” by sitting further apart at the funeral home.
• Cover your sneeze or cough with your elbow or a tissue, dispose of it and wash your hands immediately.
• If you have older family members, people in your family who have a compromised immune system and/or people with underlying conditions, please encourage them to stay home.
• We have provided hand sanitizer stations throughout our facilities and have enacted extra cleaning and disinfection practices in all public areas.
• Arrangements or prearrangements can be made in person, remotely or by teleconference. Whatever would be most comfortable for you and your family.
•Funeral services can be recorded or live streamed.
•If you are unable to visit to the funeral home, please use our website to provide a written condolence.
We are, and always have been, willing to work with all families, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, especially during this difficult time so that they are able to have a dignified and memorable celebration of their loved one's life.